I can’t resist a good photo op. I wanted to catch the sunset with the Verrazano Bridge in the frame when I noticed the Vane Brothers tug “Wye River” with his tow outbound for sea . I can’t decide which photo I like best just yet so I’m posting all three.
- Captain Eugene W. Brucato, My Father…
- Helo Evacuations
- Historic New York Harbor Shipping Disasters
- M.O.B., Tugboats, and Reality
- Reflections; The New York City Tugboat Strike of 1988
- Renewal; 7th issue, 88 days, $3000.00, and a little more gray hair….
- The Google Earth Tweak
- The Videos
- Wha’d he say?
- Who I am….
- Working a “Hawser Boat”
captbbrucato on Anchorages, Agendas, and … jccarlton on Anchorages, Agendas, and … tugster on Anchorages, Agendas, and … newenglandwaterman on Anchorages, Agendas, and … newenglandwaterman on Anchorages, Agendas, and …
- 222,156 visits