You will find this link takes you to the AWO’s page and form for submitting this request to our representatives in Congress to direct the TSA to eliminate the “second trip” to the TWIC centers we all know and love. Take a minute and send in your opinion. It’ll do us some good, save fuel, and make the TSA a better agency. (choke) Just kidding on the last part….
- Captain Eugene W. Brucato, My Father…
- Helo Evacuations
- Historic New York Harbor Shipping Disasters
- M.O.B., Tugboats, and Reality
- Reflections; The New York City Tugboat Strike of 1988
- Renewal; 7th issue, 88 days, $3000.00, and a little more gray hair….
- The Google Earth Tweak
- The Videos
- Wha’d he say?
- Who I am….
- Working a “Hawser Boat”
- Tugboat Etiquette for the New Hire
- Really? Kayaks?
- Working a "Hawser Boat"
- I'm a patient man but "quandary", really?
- Anchorages, Agendas, and Ignorance.
- As summer approaches, a cautionary tale; the "Karen E".
- Safe Hatch Locks, The "Shadow Locking System"
- The "Near Miss" or, how I learned to live with the recreational boater.
- Who I am....
- New York City's East River and Hell Gate
captbbrucato on Anchorages, Agendas, and … jccarlton on Anchorages, Agendas, and … tugster on Anchorages, Agendas, and … newenglandwaterman on Anchorages, Agendas, and … newenglandwaterman on Anchorages, Agendas, and …
- 220,675 visits